Resources for those who wish to pay restitution

P.o Box 73 Abbeville La 70511

To make a direct deposit contact or call 3375222118

United States Federal Court Western District of Louisiana 5th Circuit

I need help raising the money to protect my rights which have been grossly violated. From the small community of my ex husband to the federal government who failed to guarantee my civil fundamental and constitutional rights. I'm facing 750$ for my first filing and TIME is of essence . Thank you in advance.